With his passport now in place and his medical done... everything from the government in Rwanda is now done! We now wait on Canadian Immigration for further instruction. Let's hope we hear something very soon and we can come home together as a family.
So back to our anniversary... Isaiah had his first 'play date'. He absolutely is enthralled with other kids, so he was happy when his new friend Isabella (2 years old) took care of him (with some adult supervision of course) while Johanna and I enjoyed a nice evening at Heaven restaurant. The atmosphere was beautiful and the food was good as we overlooked the night sky and the lights of Kigali. It was a nice couple of hours for Johanna and I to spend together and regroup. I thank God everyday for this incredible woman that He has put in my life.

Congratulations on celebrating your 4th wedding anniversary, the securing of Isaiah's passport, and all the other blessings you are receiving. Enjoy, in just a few days the grandparents will be descending upon you :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Dianne