To Rwanda with love.
Blessings to the three of you as you continue your journey with Isaiah. I am excited for your whole family.
Looks like you were having fun...he seems to be warming up nicely, and not camera shy....
He's the cutest. It's great to see you all together and happy
Isaiah's adorable! Enjoy your adventure!Congratulations!Laura, Avery, Dave & Jordan
He is so adorable. I am so happy for your family. I can hardly wait to meet him! Kim
Great photo's Jeff....you guys look so happy! Love this eye's so big and brown, just beautiful!
Blessings to the three of you as you continue your journey with Isaiah. I am excited for your whole family.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you were having fun...he seems to be warming up nicely, and not camera shy....
ReplyDeleteHe's the cutest. It's great to see you all together and happy
ReplyDeleteIsaiah's adorable!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your adventure!
Congratulations!
Laura, Avery, Dave & Jordan
He is so adorable. I am so happy for your family. I can hardly wait to meet him! Kim
ReplyDeleteGreat photo's Jeff....you guys look so happy! Love this eye's so big and brown, just beautiful!
ReplyDelete