This past weekend was a relaxing one. Well, as relaxing as can be with a new son who is still getting used to his new parents. Restless nights and middle of the night diaper explosions have a way of bringing up the stress level :)
Anyways, on to the good parts. The weather, as most days, was a balmy 28 degrees and sunny (much nicer than the weather back home I hear). We headed out to the pool at our beautiful bed & breakfast. It was our chance to see how he reacted to the pool. We have found out that outside of eating and his bottle, bath time is his next favourite thing. So with bath time nailed down, he greeted the pool with similar enthusiasm... though the water was a little colder and there was no cool duck quacking.
Below are some pictures of him in the water. We have also added a video of him in the bath. You will get a glimpse into his personality when he is content. He does kick it up a notch when eating his cereal... but you will get a good idea. Tell us whether or not you hear him say "Momma" in the video. Lately, though, he has really been pushing the whole "Dadada" agenda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I heard him say Momma. He's absolutely brilliant. We are loving all these updates and are showing to
ReplyDeleteeveryone we see.
Wow!! He is such a cute kid !!! you guys are so lucky and he did say momma
ReplyDelete-Hector
Absolutely! Isaiah definitely said "Momma" - Avery and I both heard it loud and clear!
ReplyDeleteYou blog is fantastic - for all your loved ones and friends, but it will also be a wonderful piece of family history ofr Isaiah and you two.
Laura and Avery Chakravarty
I love the part where he hears the duck quack and he looks at the camera and smiles :) He must love that duck! Oh ... I did hear Momma!
ReplyDeleteI vote for 'momma' too. And man is that kid supple!
ReplyDeleteI definately heard the 'momma' too. I see he is practicing for the annual pool party coming up in August!. He is too cute -
ReplyDeleteWow! I thought that I was the only one that bathed in a duck that quacked. It sounded like "Momma" to me. (Not the duck 'quack' but what Isaiah was saying.) But then, maybe that is just gas. Ooops. The gas thing is for smiles, isn't it?! Jeff, it is not that he loves Mommy better. 'Daddy' is harder to say. My children took longer to address me, because it is really tough to say, "Your Holiness". Be sure that you both are in his heart though. Our Lord has given him to you, and you to him. What a great and loving Lord!
ReplyDeleteadorable photos J&J! Love the video of him in his ducky bath - what a sweet personality! My favorite photo of all has to be the one of him in the pool - just pure joy all over his face! I look forward to seeing more. I am glad that things are going so well for you. - Krista
ReplyDelete